Updated: September 23, 2010
The Site is operated entirely within the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America, any information, including personally identifiable information, that you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States of America. By using the Site, you hereby consent to such transfers and processing.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
Ground Truth may collect various types of personally identifiable information through its Site. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- e-mail address
- postal address
- phone number
We may link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
How Do We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information?
We use your personally identifiable information for various reasons, including as disclosed to you on our Sites and as follows:
- to operate and improve our products and services
- to communicate information about events, products and services offered by Ground Truth and our carefully selected partners
- to provide and administer your products and services and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- to respond to inquiries that you initiate with us about any aspect of our Sites or our business and to provide you with customer service
With Whom Do We Share the Information We Collect?
We may share personally identifiable information with others, such as:
- in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How Can You Make Choices About the Information We Collect About You?
You can unsubscribe to our promotional e-mails, by using the means indicated in our promotional emails (opt-out link or reply). After unsubscribing, you may still receive promotional emails, such as messages about the status of your account, technical issues and confirmations.
How Do We Secure Your Personally Identifiable Information?
To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of the personally identifiable information we collect, we use commercially reasonable standards that companies with similar information use.
How to Contact Us