A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Marketing CRM/Operations Manager
New York, NY | Marketing
A bit about you
We’re strategically scaling our B2B Growth and CRM initiatives, and we’re seeking a Marketing Operations/CRM Manager to help drive acquisition and retention efforts for GroundTruth’s fast-growing business lines. In this role, you’ll combine analytical rigor with marketing operations savvy to fully unlock the potential of the CRM system. You’ll own the marketing operations for lead management and scoring models, as well as marketing analytics for the Marketing Team. You will turn customer data and insights into actionable strategies, and help guide customer journeys for our growing customer base.
You will be our CRM platform (Marketo) and marketing analytics expert. The ideal candidate will have experience in lead lifecycle flows, lead management and nurturing, lead scoring models, and marketing data analytics. Your insights and analyses will support initiatives across email, display, paid media and social, webinars and newsletters across all business lines of GroundTruth. We are looking for someone who is excited to be a leader and significant contributor to our growth.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing.
- Design coordination and automation for lead management, list/audience segmentation for all business lines
- Support Lead Lifecycle Programs: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, test and optimize the lead lifecycle for all business lines
- Work closely with Salesforce Operations team to ensure that data are aligned and integrated between Marketo and Salesforce seamless and clearly
- Work closely with the Salesforce and Data Science teams to continuously optimize lead management and scoring methodologies, and to improve Marketing and Sales-related activities and processes in Salesforce and Marketo
- Lead segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups in the CRM platform (Marketo) and provide insights for marketing strategies and campaign optimization for team members.
- Taking a Customer-First Approach: You will take a customer-first thought process and be a creative thinker, who put customer experience first when collaborating with team members to design campaigns
- Analyze marketing and sales data for activity efficacy and improvement in marketing and sales leads
- Work closely with Growth Marketing team members and the marketing leadership to understand KPI’s and LTV for each business lines; guide building reports and dashboards that track those KPI’s and share insights for future optimization of growth strategy
- Execute, manage, and analyze marketing data from conceptualization through presentation of the data (data visualization and storytelling); communicate complex concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Data analytics experience would be a big plus: Ideally help develop a vision for analytics architecture and efficient workflow across marketing, and develop multi-channel attribution models
- 4+ years of experience of working with CRM systems and lifecycle marketing (e.g. Marketo, Hubspots, SalesLoft, etc.) You’ve worked in numerous systems and know the ins and outs of how to build lead flows and lead scoring.
- Data and results-driven: Strong customer segmentation and analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with advanced formulas, pivot tables) and experience working with large data sets.
- Ability to get into the details, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together. A natural leader, who’s also passionate about effective collaboration. And you’ve got excellent interpersonal skills that you utilize to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- A self-starter with an attitude of perseverance and patience to problem solve
- Strong track record of effective time/project management; ability to multitask & prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met, deliverables are provided on time.
- Experience with website analytics tools a big plus (i.e.: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HEAP, Looker, Hot Jar, etc.), designing data architecture and management, create attribution models
Your experience: This is our ideal wishlist, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.