A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
This role will report to the Creative Director, Marketing. The Junior Designer will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to deliver work of the highest quality.
- Create strong presentations while adhering to the brand guidelines (Powerpoint, InDesign)
- Concept and execute creative assets for a social, digital, and email campaigns
- Design visually engaging digital assets for e-newsletters
- Create materials for advertising proposals, including templates, presentation assets and mocks of
- Working quickly on relatively short deadlines, and transition between project types fluidly
- Maintain and follow brand guidelines for both social and print for all of GroundTruth's brands
- Word on additional ad hoc projects from time to time
- Organized – Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Collaborative – Take feedback and provide actionable feedback to improve the final deliverables
- Detail Oriented – A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Interested in the current brand marketing and social media landscape
- Able to work collaboratively with various stake-holders both internal and external
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- A strong portfolio of design work
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Comfortable with industry standard design tool sets, e.g. Adobe Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with WordPress/Marketo
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
Good to Have:
- Basic Video Editing / Animation Experience (Adobe Premiere / After Effects)
- Interest in logos and branding
- Knowledge of the ad tech industry, B2B marketing. Etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.