A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will enable you to work with very large data sets, expose you to cutting edge analysis techniques, work with the latest components in cloud architecture and gain experience in the usage of location data to drive businesses. Working in a dynamic start up environment will give you significant opportunities for growth within the organization.
A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and developing a deep understanding of human behavior in the real world. They would also have excellent communication skills, be able to synthesize and present complex information and be a fast learner.
- Become an expert in location marketing
- Understand the business requirement for analytics and formulate approach by identifying key datasets, various assumptions, methodology to be used
- Present the analysis in crisp and clear manner for solving location data anomalies/issues
- Analyse trends to identify discrepancies to point out reasons for the changes in observed patterns
- Provide feedback and share knowledge with the Supply & Data Partnerships and Product team to drive improvement and enhancements
- Define proper measurable metrics/variables for analyzing a business problem and provide actionable recommendations
- BA/BSc/B.E./BTech degree from Tier 1 college in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related fields
- 2-3 years of experience in working with data and conducting statistical and/or numerical analysis
- Ability to write SQL code and familiarity with R/Python, Linux shell commands
- Be willing and able to quickly learn about new businesses, database technologies and analysis techniques
- Ability to tell a good story and support it with numbers and visuals
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, S3, Athena, Boto3)
- Experience building analytics applications leveraging R, Python, Tableau, Looker or other
- Experience in geo-spatial analysis with POSTGIS, QGIS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.