A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
As a Team Lead, Revenue Operations, you will run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses while managing direct reports to ensure successful campaigns across the organization. You will also lead key initiatives for the Revenue Operations team for new productsand process improvements.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including interpreting Insertion Orders, testing and implementing creative, securing supply and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary local ad serving platform, GroundTruth Ads Manager.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization, incremental and provide insights to the team.
- Lead and collaborate with internal team to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, internal teams on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Monitor discrepancies, ensure third party tracking is accurately implemented, and prepare campaigns each month for billing.
- Develop and maintain documentation pertinent to the Revenue Operations team in specific areas of expertise.
- Train new employees on our ad serving platform and business processes.
- Develop standards and lead rollouts within Revenue Operations for new products, product updates, and processchanges.
- Manage, coach, and advise direct reports to ensure campaigns are executed with maximum delivery, performance, and quality.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up to date with industry, specifically programmatic campaigns.
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 6.5+ years working experience in a related field – advertising platform, online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Proven track record of navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with ad server technologies and/or Server-Side Platforms (SSP) / Demand-Side Platforms (DSP).
- Experience with Measurement and Viewability.
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as internet browser, Web Developer Tools and Debugging Proxy Tools(e.g. Charles Proxy and Fiddler).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.