A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
- Main objective: develop high-level relationships (agency + client direct) across key strategic accounts within select agency holding companies and manage/coach account executive in “POD” structure
- Go deep and wide across all accounts (agency + client direct) – expected to have far-ranging relationships across all partners/teams who touch strategic accounts (agency, client direct, creative agency, trading desk
- Maintain a pipeline of new opportunities from current strategic accounts as well as un-cracked new business (within specific agency holding companies/strategic client directs)
- Expertly communicate GroundTruth capabilities, differentiators and the entire product suite effectively to clients through various means (email, phone, in-person, conferences, networking events, etc.)
- Represent GroundTruth through thought-leadership opportunities at conferences (panel participant, moderating round-tables, speaking engagements) and agency-wide education/leadership sessions
- Hold at least 5 meetings a week with a focus on the “Pitch a day” mentality and join sales meetings of your direct reports to help level up the conversation and provide support
- Meet or achieve sales quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis according to sales plan set by VP
- Meet all deadlines set by leadership to ensure proper information is effectively shared
- Strong ability to communicate with senior-level leadership and executives
- Be a team player and a leader amongst your peers – contribute during team meetings, share market/product knowledge with larger team and step up to help team members when in need
- Culture is key at GroundTruth – prepare to contribute and help further develop the culture of the sales team and broader company
- 6+ years relevant sales experience with a proven track record of success for multiple years in a row
- Expert communication skills (in-person/on-the-phone presentations, email and general day-today in the office and with clients) – ability to pitch to all levels and audience sizes in any environment
- Strong network of agency and client-direct contacts throughout territory and beyond
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task are imperative in this extremely fast-moving role
- Strategic and tactical thinker – ability to think outside the box to help solve problems for clients
- Very strong attention to detail in all aspects of the business
- Hunter mentality – ability to find new business (hot/cold leads), maintain and grow current business and constantly curate of pipeline of potential business
- Expert-level understanding of the mobile eco-system and the various players in the space (location-based, attribution partners, programmatic, rich media providers, etc.)
- Deep understanding of location-based data, how it sourced, differentiators among major players and various ways of activating against it across all platforms
- Ability to effectively and strategically complete RFP’s for clients in various verticals, proactively pitch strategic ideas to best serve your clients needs.
- Ability to effectively and strategically complete RFP’s and custom presentations for clients in various verticals
- Technicall Skills: Salesforce, MSFT product suite, MediaOcean/Prisma, Expensify, Clearslide, ZOOM, Slack, The LIST/Winmo, SellerCrowd, Media Radar
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or similar relevant field
- Performance management, territory management, strategic, tactical and analytical thinking
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning with creativity and innovation
- Managing resources, people and conflicts with emotional intelligence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.