A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
The AE is an important and high profile position that will be a key component in the continued growth of GroundTruth’s platform team. This AE will build long term relationships and increase revenue with current clients while continually prospecting for new, high revenue potential clients.
- Drive revenue and growth of existing accounts.
- Build a plan of action to attain quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Create and maintain client partnerships.
- Prospect new revenue opportunities (SMBs, Brands, Resellers and Agencies).
- Help implement campaigns and make strategic recommendations.
- Prioritize business opportunities.
- Work closely and collaborate with the sales teams.
- A Self Starter.
- Communicative and Collaborative.
- A team player.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize clients and projects.
- An individual with strong project management skills.
- 2+ years of commission sales experience and college degree.
- Experience selling a Self Serve platform.
- The ability to learn and present new platform offerings.
- A history of developing long term client partnerships
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- A proven record of prospecting and onboarding new clients.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic and collaborative sales team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.