A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
The Associate Account Executive is a pivotal role in the continued evolution of the Platform team and will be a key component in continued growth. This Sales Manager will be the first touch point for inbound clients, introducing the platform, providing campaign assistance and assessing growth potential.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound clients.
- Assist clients in setting-up new campaigns.
- Create key client relationships.
- Assess the revenue growth potential of new clients.
- Assist clients with strategic recommendations.
- Work closely and collaborate with the sales team and Platform Specialists.
- A Self Starter.
- Communicative and Collaborative.
- A team player.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize clients and projects.
- An individual with strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with Ad Tech.
- The ability to learn and present new platform offerings.
- A genuine curiosity in various business verticals and their marketing goals.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic and collaborative sales team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.