A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We’re strategically scaling our B2B Growth and CRM initiatives, and we’re seeking a Growth Marketer to help drive acquisition and retention efforts for GroundTruth’s fast-growing business lines. You will turn customer data and insights into actionable strategies, delivering meaningful interactions with our growing customer base. In this role, you’ll combine analytical rigor with marketing skills to build and optimize data-driven campaigns to acquire, onboard, activate, and retain customers. This role will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing.
Who we are looking for:
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be a vital team member responsible for developing the company’s growth marketing programs from the ground up and overseeing the design, testing, and optimization of a range of B2B marketing strategies from paid advertising to email marketing to webinars and more. We’re looking for a well-rounded, experienced B2B marketer who has designed high-performing B2B marketing programs in a startup environment. The ideal candidate is self-driven, curious, challenge-seeking, fast learner, strong communicator, and able to quickly think on your feet. The ideal candidate does not need anyone to push them to succeed, you push yourself. You are also detail-oriented and analytical and able to tell a story while presenting data.
You will be critical to our growth plans, as you help us unlock the potential of a fast growing customer base.
- Craft, launch, manage and optimize acquisition and retention campaigns through email, paid ads, webinars and newsletters
- Work closely with Marketing Ops and data analytics team members in the company to identify customer segments and increase retention rate and revenue from GroundTruth’s fast growing customer base
- Leverage the CRM system (Marketo) to create and implement marketing automation programs that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of onboarding and retention initiatives
- Develop multi-channel marketing programs from scratch
- Methodically test and identify best performing content, creative, and messages for each customer segment, identify levers for improvement and opportunities to optimize ROI
- Own and ensure efficiency of the paid advertising budget across channels
- Establish and promote strategy to increase engagement across all email acquisition and retention efforts including email nurtures of marketing leads, onboarding and re-engagement, and loyalty programs
- Oversee email communication from development through execution including content, relevancy, smart segmentation, and personalization
- Develop and work on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, and copy) to improve email performance
- Manage email data maintenance, review, code/build, QA and deployment processes for all email/newsletter campaigns
- Present weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign performance
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead of best practices and put forward perspective on outstanding email marketing opportunities
- Build deeper insights into segmentation through data analysis and behavioral retargeting while also reporting on email list quality and health
- 5+ years of deep understanding of email marketing experience including developing email strategies, building email nurtures and working on campaigns
- Experience working with major ESP platforms (Marketo or Hubspot ideal) and common marketing automation tools
- Deep experience of B2B digital marketing in a startup environment, experience with paid social media ad campaigns for B2B customer acquisition
- A deep understanding of tracking, ad formats, trends and best practices in paid digital media, as a result of direct, hands-on experience–across both social and non-social channels
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Startup or agency experience preferred
- Understanding of ad tech space a plus
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires strong prioritization ability with minimal oversight
- Experience and success with managing multiple deadlines while maintaining a cool confidence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.