A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
Team Leads are both a player and a coach – they are product experts and drive retention and growth of current clients, and they also coach Account Managers in the same capacity. Team Leads are expected to provide the highest level of strategic pre-sale planning and post-sale customer support focused on driving our client’s KPIs, as well as mentor the Account Management team to do the same. The Team Lead will set the bar for superior customer service resulting in the flawless execution of their campaigns against the client’s KPIs. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis, multi-tasking and leadership.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor Account Managers
- Support all campaigns within pod and mentee’s pod
- Assist with pre-sale and own post-sale operations support for the direct sales organization
- Own/utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history) to:
- Enhance account team and client knowledge, build strategic account plans, and drive a sales strategy
- Understand the data and use that data to “tell a story” to a client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks
- Recognize upsell opportunities; lead and influence clients to invest when opportunities arise
- Support the Account Executive throughout the sales process by being an active participant on client meetings, navigating and influencing clients’ personnel (planners and buyers) and complementing client objectives with GroundTruth’s product suite
- Be an expert in the vertical you work on and understand all challenges not only within that vertical, but the industry as a whole
You are (a):
- Leader: You will provide leadership to the Account Management team, set an example for all Account Managers, and drive your team members to build and showcase their leadership skills
- Sales-oriented: focused on driving retention and growth of existing clients
- Client facing: comfortable working in a client-facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strategic: understand components of selling opportunities and be able to articulate at a client level
- Analytical thinker: digest data, make conclusions and recommendations
- Problem solver: doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership
- Organized: ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Flexible: dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- A great communicator: you have strong written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- 4-6 years media experience in client-facing and/or sales-oriented role
- 1-2 years of mentorship/management experience
- CPG and/or measurement attribution experience preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.