A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
Associate Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of pre-sale support to our Sales team, as well as assist the Account Manager with post-sale support. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the location industry. The Associate Account Manager will report to the Team Lead.
- Prioritize and complete request for proposals (RFPs) within designated pod.
- Utilize campaign data analytics and insights to assist the Account Manager with creating post-sale recommendations and optimization opportunities.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of GroundTruth product and capabilities, translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Responsible for all procedures related to setting up and executing successful campaigns – working with Account Executives, Account Managers and Ad Operations to schedule creative, execute revisions, ensure campaigns delivery and meet client-specified KPIs.
- Responsible for aggregating research and/or reporting data throughout the client engagement.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Analytical thinker: Digest data, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent in education and experience.
- 1-2 years digital and/or mobile media experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Passionate about the mobile advertising space, ensuring world-class customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.