A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
As a Programmatic Revenue Manager, you will run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will manage and oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising programmatic campaigns on time, including interpreting requirements, setting up Deal IDs, and configuration within PMP partner platforms.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising programmatic campaigns simultaneously.
- Monitor delivery across multiple advertising programmatic campaigns.
- Provide insights to internal and external clients for delivery optimization.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting for campaigns facing delivery challenges.
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Work directly with third party demand and supply side platforms, rich media vendors, agencies, internal teams on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Reconcile billing monthly.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Revenue Operations team for Programmatic campaigns.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Manage data segments for client use in third party DSPs.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up to date with industry, specifically programmatic campaigns.
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 2-3 years working experience in a related field – advertising platform, online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with ad server technologies and/or Server-Side Platforms (SSP) / Demand-Side Platforms (DSP).
- Experience with Measurement and Viewability.
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as internet browser, Web Developer Tools and Debugging Proxy Tools (e.g. Charles Proxy and Fiddler).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.