A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
This is a senior level engineering role where the candidate would be a part of Data Engineering team distributed in the US and India. They are expected to provide technical leadership, be fully hands-on and lead by example. They are expected to architect complete end-to-end solutions/data pipelines; data ingestion, ETL , reporting and APIs.
This is a great career opportunity to mentor, grow, learn and work on the latest big data & AWS cloud technologies with meaningful impact. You will be working with a high-performing team that believes in open communication, collaboration, and embraces good ideas from everywhere to make the team successful.
- Work with various Big Data technologies on AWS.
- Deploy data pipelines in production based on CI/CD practices using Docker and Airflow
- Contribute to software implementation specs, test plans, participate actively in code reviews and adhere to very high-quality coding practices with good test coverage.
- Mentor and lead other data engineers.
- Good technical communicator; Someone who can explain the big picture view in a shared setting.
- Someone who can translate business problems into Software Design, Architecture and code.
- Technical Leader who motivates and guides team members to grow and thrive
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./MCA or equivalent, in computer science or relevant area
- 7+ years of computer systems design/software architecture experience
- 7+ years of Java/Scala and/or Python programming with good CS fundamentals
- 7+ years of Big Data development experience with Hadoop/Spark and writing ETLs
- 7+ years’ experience of SQL, RDBMS and/or NoSQL database technologies
- AWS experience preferred or any other public cloud
- A big plus and way to standout – Experience building Machine Learning pipelines, MLOps, knowledge of fundamental ML/statistical models
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.