A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
- 80% of the time will go in writing clean, testable code with an emphasis on performance and maintainability
- Develop new features and fix bugs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in the code review process
- Write unit and integration tests
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience developing consumer-facing applications
- Proficient with databases and SQL
- Experience in developing server side platforms, with a demonstrated ability to understand high performance, high-usage server side applications
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with at least one cloud services provider (AWS, Goodle Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- A passion for continuous improvement and exploring new technologies.
- Competent in fundamental data structures, and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Experience with AWS and MySQL specifically
- Full-stack development using Python, Java, Go, Node.js, etc.
- The ability to lead and drive a project to completion
- How you can impress us:
- Being a full-stack developer with a broad and versatile coding skillset
- Worked in startups and enterprises with prototypes and ideas by efficiently building those things into reality
- Worked on interesting side projects
- Expertise in building MVPs, apps, enterprise software, scalable microservices, web crawlers, REST and Socket APIs, infrastructure modeling, AWS, and deployments
- Being the go-to guy for any of application development needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.