A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
You are passionate about building resilient, secure infrastructure and making small yet meaningful improvements over time. You look for ways to improve infrastructure and services (more flexible, more secure, more resilient to failure, better uptime, etc) while retaining pragmatism around what can be accomplished while handling day-to-day requests. You have an ability to remain calm under pressure and are able to use *nix and other troubleshooting tools to get down to the root cause of an issue and come up with a solution.
- Assist developers with creating/deploying new stacks and services
- Manage user access to services/systems via tools such as AWS IAM and saltstack
- Participate in on-call rotation to handle critical and/or service-impacting issues
- Work on projects to improve tooling and efficiency
- A team player
- An independent worker
- Security focused – looking towards best practices such as the principle of least privilege in all tasks
- A believer in documentation
- A strong communicator, both formally and informally
- At least 6 years of experience working with multiple AWS technologies
- At least 7 years of experience working for a geographically distributed company
- At least 5 yrs of work experience as a production and/or infrastructure engineer
- Experience in both security and ITGC audits
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Go or Perl
- Proficiency with Github, AWS CLI, and troubleshooting web services and distributed systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.