A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
GroundTruth is looking for a Vice President of Sales to drive aggressive growth. The VP, Managed Sales is an important position responsible for leading a high-performing sales team and collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team to scale existing Managed Service revenue streams and build new ones. The ideal candidate will have strong industry relationships across the US, a passion for leadership and operational excellence, and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Drive growth – scale existing Managed Services revenue and uncover new opportunities.
- Build and execute a plan of action to attain quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Scale the team for continued growth while implementing talent management and sustainable hiring processes.
- Own the P&L.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and participate in thought leadership.
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, P&T and Customer Success to drive operational excellence across the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Self Starter with a growth mindset.
- Self-Aware, Communicative and Collaborative.
- A team player who can drive alignment across multiple teams.
- A strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems and executing on solutions.
- A Leader who is truly invested in developing and supporting your team.
- Honest, straight-forward, and trustworthy.
- A great communicator who can inspire and motivate those around you.
- 5-7+ years experience leading brand and agency teams. Experience leading Managed Services sales teams strongly preferred.
- Experience selling digital, mobile, CTV Managed Service.
- A history of developing long term client partnerships.
- A track record as an effective leader.
- A track record meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- The ability to report on revenue financials and manage against a P&L.
- Executive presence – excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.