A bit about us
Established in 1993, WeatherBug is a popular weather site and mobile app providing hyperlocal, live weather data and proactive alerting to consumer users. With over 15 million unique users per month, across all platforms, WeatherBug’s vision is to provide environmental intelligence for all aspects of people’s lives. The WeatherBug app is a top-rated weather app in the app stores. In 2019, WeatherBug was named the best weather app by MediaPost’s Appy Awards. WeatherBug is owned and operated by GroundTruth, the leading global location technology platform. Learn more: www.weatherbug.com
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and translating the same to product team for quick resolution and customer satisfactionin lowest turnaround time
- Identify gaps, analyze issues trends & proactively prepare the action plan in coordination with product team
- Opportunity to work & learn with a growing product team in WeatherBug
- Respond to all users' inquiries, on multiple platforms, in a quick and timely manner.
- Deliver solutions tailored to the needs of the users ensuring a high level of retention and satisfaction.
- Share product improvement insights and common customer challenges with the product and engineering teams to improve our products.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and for reporting in order to create multi-channel strategies
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s and WeatherBug’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- You have 4+ years working in a customer facing role
- Proven experience working with qualitative data and extracting key insights
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.