A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
*Please Note: candidates please apply directly here. And for any further inquiries please contact GroundTruth India Careers at email@example.com
Intern 1- Recruitment
- Screening potential employees resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Facilitate accurate and timely communication with applicants
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
Intern 2- HR generalist
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Manager new joiner experience programs
- Assisting in the planning of company events
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes.
- Track and organize vacation day, time off, and sick leave data
- Assist in training programs for employees.
- Assist HR team to manage employee benefits
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ms Office Expertise (Excel should be must)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail Oriented- The little things matter
- Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Adaptable and able to pivot to meet demands and carry out expectations
Qualification Required –
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.