A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As we continue to build out our Global People Operations team, we are looking to bring on a Manager of People Operations that is eager to strengthen and further develop our operations department. This role will report to the Associate Director- People Operations in India.
This is not your typical HR role as you will be joining a team and company where creativity and innovation is both fostered and welcomed!
● Manage front-line People Operations support to employees, compensation support and communication, on-boarding/off-boarding, HR data management, employee relations, immigration, reporting and recruiting.
● Ensure HR policies and procedures are designed thoughtfully, communicated appropriately, interpreted, and consistently applied across the organization.
● Lead and manage compliance, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures.
● Work collaboratively as a member of the People team and continually innovate by improving HR processes, existing programs, or introducing new initiatives.
● Partner and be the point of contact for employee immigration and carry-out employee-related operational matters with Global team.
● Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization related to policy interpretation and implementation, career development, and general management / employee relationship issues.
● Oversee new hire orientation and provide strategic direction on onboarding initiatives, contributing to a successful new hire experience.
● Partner with HRBP to build a performance-driven culture through the development and implementation of consistent performance management coaching and growth initiatives.
● Partner with the HRBP to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
● Act as a culture ambassador and innovator, fostering a sense of diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging across the organization.
● Detail Oriented- The little things matter
● Adaptable and able to pivot to meet demands and carry out expectations
● Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
● Able to work under strict deadlines and be able to prioritize a heavy workload
● A team-player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help when/where needed
● Self-Sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
● Coachable and open to feedback
● Respectful- We treat each other with respect and assume the best of one another
● Not afraid to have fun!
● A Masters Degree in Human Resources or another related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
● At least 8+ years HR Operations/Generalist experience preferably in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
● Solid understanding of HR Best practices, policies, procedures, and compliance
● Excellent understanding of various HRIS systems (ADP is a plus)
● Excellent understanding and ability to analyze and prepare reports for senior management
● Excellent attention to detail
● Strong project management skills
● Strong communication skills
● Managerial experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.