A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
Sr Analyst/ Analyst – Billing & Expense Reporting
- Coordinate monthly billing reconciliation for all lines of business.
- Ensure that the invoices are generated accurately as per the client agreement/requirement.
- Provide end to end support to Business Teams and coordinate between different departments like Operations, Collections and Auditors to ensure smooth functioning.
- Have done quality check and auditing
- Monitor and analyze revenue fulfillment for billing reconciliation and campaign performance
- Assist with month end close activities / Monitoring and Analysing various Reports.
- Ensure proper documentaion to substantiate the monthly activities performed to support the audit needs & compliance
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting requirements
- Review employee expense report to ensure compliance of company’s policy
- Inquire with employees for receipts and explanations when needed
- Monthly expense analysis and reporting variances
- Ensure expenses are accurately booked into financial reporting system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Works toward and contributes to achievement of team/business unit goals
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible with Night Shifts and according to business needs will be assigned the same where you will be compensated for the number of days.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Billings (OTC) and expense reporting
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Relevant experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced experience MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proven track record of tackling complex business questions, mining data, and generating business relevant insights that are communicated in a simple to consume and thorough fashion
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in pressure situations
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
How you can impress us:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Expereince with Oracle Fusion
- Advanced excel knowledge who knows macro and SQL
- Worked on Visio
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.