A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As a GIS Technician Intern, you will be primarily doing Blueprinting of POI’s. Must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- Blueprinting (Digitization of polygons) of POI’s (Point of Interests) based on the defined guidelines
- Need to achieve daily set target with desired quality score.
- Proactively highlighting issues if observed while working/blueprinting
- Recommend features and requirements for enhancing Blueprints modules in production systems.
- Expected to suggest/ support in process improvements
- Need to support in Quality check for blueprinted POIs, if required
- Quick Learner
- Willing to work as per business needed.
- Capable of working on all countries as well.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Graduate in any stream (B.Sc. or computer background preferable)
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Good Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of map navigation, Satellite view description and 3D concept
- Should be able to read map.
- Understanding of POIs Lat Long.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.