A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Sales Marketing Manager
New York, NY | Marketing (Currently Remote)
A bit about you
As the Sales Marketing Manager you are at the intersection of the Sales/Customer Success teams and the Marketing department. Your goal is to support the accelerated growth of our business by assisting in key marketing campaigns/initiatives and supplying client-facing teams with the materials needed to add value to current and prospective clients.
- Create sales marketing collateral, including but not limited to: case studies, sales narratives, product one-sheets and strategic playbooks.
- Promote the company’s value to clients across our various lines of business–Managed Services, Self-Serve, and Reseller Partnerships.
- Contribute to the department’s strategic content calendar with ideas and help execute marketing campaigns across channels (website, emails, events, social, etc.).
- Collaborate with other departments, including product, technology and client services, to identify opportunities to better equip and support sales functions within the organization.
- Condense complicated technology and solutions into digestible, simplified concepts to support go-to-market and product release strategies.
- Partner with existing creative services to build compelling, on-brand, sales materials.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Generalist or Specialist, Sales Marketing Manager, Field Marketing, Account Manager, or related role in a similar field.
- Interest in the mobile and advertising landscape.
- Strong analytical skills. You understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders such as sales, account management, product, and strategic partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Experience working in a client-facing role within a media company, digital agency, advertising agency, or major consultancy, with exposure to sales marketing.
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech
- Background in or passion for writing
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.