A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
GroundTruth is looking for an experienced CTV/OTT salesperson to grow our local and regional market share for CTV/OTT solutions. This person will be responsible for prospecting new business, presenting GroundTruth CTV/OTT capabilities via Zoom and in-person.
- Act as subject matter expert, working to develop and grow a local/regional book of clients
- Partner with GroundTruth ad operations teams to manage schedules throughout the campaign
- Sell directly to advertising agencies and direct clients to increase revenue for GroundTruth CTV
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the local advertiser marketplace, including knowledge of TV buyers
- Overall understanding of digital solutions adoption in verticals including automotive, entertainment/restaurant, healthcare, and legal are a must
- Understanding of the importance of pipeline management, forecasting, and continuous prospecting
- 5+ years of successful experience in the digital media industry; Digital Video Advertising and/or Digital Agency/TV/Cable experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Familiarity with basic digital media technology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Existing relationships with senior level client or agency decision makers
- Digital agency relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.