A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As a Senior Software Engineer in GroundTruth R&D team, you will build solutions that add new capabilities to the platform
– Design and develop server-side software applications operating over huge spatial data.
– Build visualizations to help understand geospatial data.
– Develop tools to cleanse geospatial data and enforce data integrity.
– Provide quality assurance for highly visible revenue-impacting software solutions.
– Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices in the industry.
For Senior Software Engineer:
– BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
– 3+ Years of Experience
– Strong with Python and SQL
– Strong with DS & Algorithms
– Good JS fundamentals
– CS fundamentals (DS, DBMS, OOPS, OS, Networking)
– Clarity in verbal and written communications
– Self-motivated and disciplined requiring minimal supervision
You can impress us with:
– Exposure to geospatial data tools and platforms such as Postgres, Mapbox/Google APIs, QGIS.
– Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
– Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
**Salary no bar for the deserving candidate**
Date of Joining:
- Should be on or before 1st of March, 2022
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Education Reimbursement policy of INR 1,00,000 yearly
- Medical Policy of INR 7,00,000
- Mobile Handset Subsidy of INR 24,000 yearly,
- GYM and Fitness Allowance of INR 21,600 Yearly
- Free breakfast, lunch & Snacks
- One time Home Office Setup amount of INR 18,000
- Relocation Benefits of INR 50,000
- Remote Work options
- Family Equality Wallet of INR 32,400 yearly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.