A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As a Software Engineer in GroundTruth Search team, you will build solutions that add new capabilities to the platform
- Implement features needed for our search business
- Integrate with demand partners using REST APIs
- Build solid REST APIs that allow supply partners to integrate with us.
- Work closely with the Mountain View & Charlotte teams.
- Work with the engineering architect / director for guidance
For Software Engineer :
- 2+ years of Experience
- Should have experience in developing REST based web services using Jersey JAX-RS
- Java, SQL
- Elastic Search
**Salary no bar for the deserving candidate**
Date of Joining:
- Should be on or before 1st of March, 2022
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Education Reimbursement policy of INR 1,00,000 yearly
- Medical Policy of INR 7,00,000
- Mobile Handset Subsidy of INR 24,000 yearly,
- GYM and Fitness Allowance of INR 21,600 Yearly
- Free breakfast, lunch & Snacks
- One time Home Office Setup amount of INR 18,000
- Relocation Benefits of INR 50,000
- Remote Work options
- Family Equality Wallet of INR 32,400 yearly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.