A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Director of Media Supply
New York, NY (Preferred) or Remote (US) | Supply & Data
A bit about you
We are looking for a Director of Media Supply to monitor our organization’s functions and various third party relationships and build processes that meet our business needs. The Director of Media Supply coordinates all of the actions of one or more departments within GroundTruth in order to achieve company business goals. They regularly make strategic decisions about all of the aspects of business operations. Main responsibilities include project managing new partnership or product launches and monitoring production KPIs. To be a successful, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Create, monitor and improve key business relationships
- Build and drive processes based on our business goals
- Project manage key and new business initiatives
- Provide status and updates to organization and leaderships
- Measure the efficiency of systems and procedures
- Establish project goals and priorities
- Work with members of the team and external teams to ensure the project achieves business goals
You Are (a):
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging in cross departmental conversations
- Team Player: Builds cross team relationships and takes prides on being part of an exceptional team
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing a complex business relationships, technology, finances, operations, or strategies
- 5+ years AdTech related or related sales experience
- Proficient ability manages and coordinate various groups both technical and business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to make projections three years into the future
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.