A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Technical Analyst, Performance Operations
Remote (US) | Performance Ops
A bit about you
The Performance Operations Technical Analyst provides organization-wide support to evaluate and execute on key performance opportunities. The Analyst will partner with internal and external stakeholders to help understand and communicate business challenges and solutions across all revenue streams, GT’s proprietary API, and emerging trends within the digital marketing, other advertising fields, and the broader entertainment industry.
- Leverage technical skills and analysis to identify issues, solutions, and overarching trends for digital ad campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary platform
- Consult with client-facing departments to understand client KPIs, recommend campaign optimizations, and facilitate delivery and performance within GroundTruth’s proprietary platform
- Work closely with the Performance Analysts team to ensure campaign success, drive new and streamlined business processes, prioritize projects and monitoring solutions, and ensure timely communication/resolution of campaign issues
- Read and maintain regular reports to proactively flag potential campaign or platform concerns
- Evaluate and implement business processes that will stress strategy and cross-departmental best practices
- Participate in after action reviews to evaluate and action points of improvement across the department and organization
- Cultivate organization-wide relationships through listening, understanding challenges, and providing thoughtful solutions
- Contribute to unique project opportunities in emerging/innovative areas (e.g. third party measurements, new product launches)
- Technical with analytical mindset: You consume technical information with ease and can analyze large/complex data sets to identify patterns, synthesizing them into actionable conclusions
- A Problem Solver: Known for creating solutions and seeing them through to execution
- Curious: Willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible: Can pivot quickly and evaluate scenarios from multiple points of view
- Strategic: Able to think through long-term impacts and plan for success
- A great communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break technical concepts down into everyday language
- 2-3 years of work experience in digital media, SaaS, software engineering or QA, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred focus of study in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- SQL and Python knowledge
- Understanding of data visualization programs (e.g. Grafana, New Relic) and the ability to draw conclusions based on data trends
- Front end web app debugging; expert with Chrome devtools or similar web development tools required.
- Experience with error tracking software, such as Sentry
- Some programming experience or the ability to read code is a plus
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.