A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
All of our internships are paid and will run from End of May/Early June through End of August/Early September. We are looking to create a well-structured program where interns will augment their work experience, hone important skills, develop career goals and establish connections that will prove useful throughout their careers. GroundTruth will, in turn, learn from a pool of motivated individuals who bring fresh thinking and innovation to our workplace. Diversity will be a priority in our internship program and will include but not be limited to Race, Ethnicity & Socio Economic status along with sexual orientation, gender identity, age, and disability. Want to hear from some current employees? Watch this.
A bit about you
As an Intern on the Revenue Operations team, you learn about how GroundTruth runs marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will help manage campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Learn about the advertising technology landscape
- Coordinate with Account Management and Revenue Operations teams to set up advertising campaigns
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of different types of advertising campaigns
- Create and update documentation pertinent to the Revenue Operations team
- Assist in reporting requests and month-end reconciliation
- Complete quality assurance reviews of campaign setups and updates
- Proactive and resourceful
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent
- A self-starter that takes initiative
- Dynamic, performance-driven, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and pivot quickly when needed
- Current enrollment in a four-year college, preferably a rising Junior or Senior, or a recent graduate
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Familiarity or interest in advertising and ad technology
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- The ability to work well with different types of personalities
- Strong analytical skills
About the program:
The program begins with a two day immersive orientation, where you will participate in engaging leadership sessions, connect with employees and other interns, and develop an understanding of our company and industry.
Our buddy program: You will be paired with a buddy from outside of your team to support your growth and help you foster connections within GroundTruth.
Ongoing learning & development: You will attend ongoing career development workshops with our Growth & Development team throughout your time with us.
At the end of the program, you will deliver a final presentation to your team and executive leadership, showcasing your unique ideas and perspective on GroundTruth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.