A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Manager, Advertising Operations – East
Remote (US) | Ops
A bit about you
As Manager, Advertising Operations, you will manage a team of Managers that run digital marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will manage and oversee the development of team members while also being the escalation point internally and externally.
- Manage, coach, and advise Advertising Operations team members to ensure campaigns are executed with maximum delivery, performance, and quality.
- Partner cross-functionally with Account Management, Sales, Creative, Product, and Engineering maintaining clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Develop and implement process improvements to eliminate process waste and increase automation.
- Manage overall mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary local ad serving platform, GroundTruth Ads Manager.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously in order to increase the efficiency and quality of operations processes.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization, incremental and provide insights to the team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the success and development of team members.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, internal teams on all elements related to the success of mobile advertising campaigns.
- Develop documentation pertinent to the Advertising Operations team in specific areas of expertise.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up to date with industry.
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 5-7 years working experience in a related field – advertising platform, online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Proven track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
- Experience working cross geographies
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Exceptional client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop team members
- Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvements
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.