A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about you:
As we continue to build out our Global People Operations team, we are looking to bring on an Onboarding Specialist that is eager to strengthen and further develop our onboarding operations. This role will report to the Manager, Growth, Development & Equity.
In this role you will serve as a collaborative partner to the business, and contribute to our bottom line through improving efficiencies around onboarding at the team, department and company level. At the forefront of all of our people processes is an emphasis on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB), and as such, will be a priority within this role.
· Serve as an onboarding business partner, and work with our teams to define, develop and lead scalable and efficient onboarding processes, through a lens of DEIB.
· Partner equally with our teams to develop and deliver role specific product and process training for new hires that will enable them to onboard and contribute more efficiently.
· Oversee new hire orientation and provide strategic direction on onboarding initiatives, contributing to a successful new hire experience.
· Manage and interpret onboarding and off-boarding data, and provide meaningful and actionable insights that will enhance the onboarding experience for new hires.
· Work alongside our Talent Acquisition team to understand and offer guidance to improve our processes in a way that will ensure a seamless experience for new hires from the moment they are hired until their onboarding period is complete.
· Support ongoing talent and engagement initiatives, including our internship program, employee trainings, etc.
· Partner with the business/our Talent Acquisition team to set and execute sourcing strategies for attracting under-represented talent.
· Translate diversity data insights and use insights to drive action planning efforts at the department level.
· Partner with our DEIB committee to own and support ongoing programming and events.
· A strong relationship builder
· Self-Sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
· Adaptable and able to pivot to meet demands and carry out expectations
· Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
· A team-player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help when/where needed
· Coachable and open to feedback
· Bachelors in human resources or other related field
· 3+ years experience working with early career talent, preferably in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
· Excellent understanding of onboarding best practices, policies and procedures
· Excellent understanding and ability to analyze and communicate data insights and reporting for senior management
· Strong project management skills
· Knowledge of department specific workflows and processes is a plus (sales, product, technology, etc)
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.