A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role : Associate Revenue Manager (Campaign Management)
Location : Gurugram, India
A bit about you
As a Revenue Manager, you will run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will manage and oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Coordinate all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including implementing creative, securing traffic supply, and interpreting insertion orders
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GT’s proprietary local ad-serving platform
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously
- Troubleshoot cross-functional stake holders in case of any campaign related issues
- Management of client expectations, communication and reporting metrics
- Ensure successful fulfillment of all campaigns
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the AdOps team
- Reporting and month end reconciliation
- 2 + years working experience in digital ad operations or relevant fields e. advertising platform, online publisher, ad networks, digital agencies, etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge
- Demonstrated trafficking experience on platforms like DCM, ZEDO, MEDIAMIND, CELTRA, FLASHTALKING, JIVOX or BONZAI etc
- Excellent client servicing, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience in creating Mobile Rich Media ads
- Should know ad troubleshooting/testing on tools like Fiddler, Charles etc
- Worked on SDK integration
How you can impress us:
- Mobile advertising experience a strong plus
- Strong interest in mobile technology
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.