A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Blueprinted POI’s (Digitizied Polygons).
- Need to check the blueprinted POI’s (points of interests) completeness and correctmess as per defined guidelines
- Need to achieve daily set target with quality score.
- Proactively highlight issue/trends observed while doing QA.
- Testing of POI’s and creating observations doc as a reference for production teams
- Recommend features and requirements for enhancing Blueprints modules in production systems.
- Expected to suggest/ support in process improvments
- Support contractors (working remotely) with responding/guiding to their queries related to blueprinting
- Running SQL queries and fetching information from the Database required for monitoring activities
- Update & maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports of various activities related to blueprinting. Ex: Error Trend, Max Error Contributor, Quality scores, Polygon Change %age etc.
- Communicate with other departments wherever required.
- Analytical mindset.
- Quick Learner
- Willing to work as per business needed.
- Capable of working on all countries as well.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Graduate in any stream.
- 2 years to 3 year of work experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of map navigation, Satellite view description and 3D concept
- Should be able to read map.
- Understanding of POIs Lat Long.
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.