A bit about us
GroundTruth is a leading media platform company powered by real-world behaviors. Brands, agencies, small businesses, and non-profits trust GroundTruth to generate real business results. GroundTruth’s suite of geo-contextual display and video advertising products and services are available at scale through their self-serve omnichannel advertising platform, managed services, and industry reseller partnerships. GroundTruth’s marketing platform is powered by a unique data set called “visitation data’' accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC).
Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role: Technology Compliance Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, India
- Provide assistance with the execution, monitoring and testing of the company’s IT global compliance policies and procedures
- Ensures accurate identification, communication, and mitigation of risks, processes, and internal control gaps with potential adverse operational, financial, strategic and compliance risk implications.
- Own the follow up on action plans to ensure appropriate and timely mitigation of identified risks.
- Work with IT and Engineering stakeholders in auditing current procedures and policies, analyze results, and identify remediation activities
- Assist in developing metrics to measure and track compliance, risk and the effectiveness of the IT cyber security compliance program
- Coordinate response to 3rd party security questionnaires
- Drive company Business Continuity planning, Disaster Recovery, Security Incident Response planning and tabletop exercises
- Assists in the design of automation to enable scalability of the compliance
- Create and maintain data and documentation chronicling company compliance with policies, standards, and regulations
- 3- 5 years of experience in technical audit and/or security
- University degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience reviewing and testing common IT & Engineering technologies including OS, databases, network infrastructure, application security, identity framework, Linux/Windows system security, networking, mobile device security, cloud technologies and applications (IaaS, IDaaS, SaaS, PaaS environments, etc.).
- Hands on experience assessing security and compliance risks and controls in technology processes, cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, and on-prem infrastructure.
- Experience formulating audit testing plans, steps, and procedures.
- Strong audit documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and lead multiple projects to a timely completion.
- Experience implementing and/or auditing controls from common industry and regulatory frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST-CSF. CIS-CSC, SOC I & II, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, ITIL, etc.) are a plus.
- Parental leave- Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible Time Offs (Earned Leaves, Sick Leaves, Birthday leave & Company Holidays)
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- Health coverage cover for any hospitalization. Covers both nuclear family and parents
- Covid home quarantine cover
- Tele-med that offers discounts on health checkups and medicines
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Childcare Expenses and reimbursements
- Employee assistance programs
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement (Mobile Subsidy program)
- Internet reimbursement
- Home office set up
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme offering different tax saving options such as VPF and employee and employer contribution up to 12% basic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.