A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Be responsible for entering day-to-day accounts payable invoices in an accurate and timely manner in according to the company’s policies
- Be responsible for new vendor setup and ensuring information accuracy and proper coding.
- Be responsible for maintaining team invoice and contract paperless filing
- Be responsible for inquiring and documenting the nature of expense and accurately code the transaction to GL accounts
- Process corporate credit card transactions on monthly basis, perform credit card reconciliation in Expensify on weekly basis
- Be responsible for reviewing of employee expense reports to ensure compliance of company travel policy
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual close process by working with vendors to receive invoices or estimates on a timely basis
- Assist with quarterly/annual review and audit activities
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Be responsible for handling employee queries related Expensify reimbursement in a timely mannerSupport in ad-hoc work as required
- People: highly analytical and inquisitive with a keen attention to detail
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GT’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Technologically savvy and ability to learn new software quickly
- A Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- B.com Graduate, MBA in Accounting/Finance/Business
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion preferred
- Experience in Expensify a plus
- Open to work in Pacific Timings (PST)
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast pacesetting
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.