A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Customer Success Team Lead, Platform Specialists
Platform Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
We’re seeking for a Team Lead – Platform Specialists with 4-5 years’ experience in Ad Tech / Digital advertising to join our Platform team. The Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of 2 – 3 Platform Specialists with the primary focus in providing technical solutions for streamlining operations, managing mobile campaigns and establishing successful and long-lasting relationships with our customer base. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude. If you’re a passionate mobile technology, and a digital advertising enthusiast with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a great people person, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Specialist team at GroundTruth.
- Lead a team of 2 – 3 operations team working across Platform business
- Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives
- Proven track record of managing large teams of high performers with a range of backgrounds and experience levels
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in depth and breadth
- Analyzing large data sets and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Systematically prioritize between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team
- Own projects with innovative thinking and strong leadership skills
- Collaborate with marketing team to package key campaigns results into case studies, website content, and webinars
- Helping to strategize and improve our Platform Specialist teams' processes and operations
- Proactively identify ways to test new opportunities on platform with a thorough deep understanding of GT product stack understanding
- Work with Solution Engineering team and provide solutions for automating and streamlining internal process
- Understanding brand and industry needs and being able to work with others to find a solution to meet those needs
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your teammates
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- A strong communicator, written and oral, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly performance expectations
- Able to handle high-stress and high-volume workloads.
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with appropriate partners
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field and/or equivalent in education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience leading an operations team
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- 3+ years of relevant experience operating technical platforms like Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, DSPs, etc.
- Mobile advertising knowledge required.
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
- Proven experience working across internal teams and external organizations
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.