A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining GroundTruth’s Salesforce subscription, structure, and size. With the best user experience as top of mind, this person will work closely with internal teams to capture data and support business needs.
- Understand all aspects of Sales, Strategy & Operations, and Marketing related interactions that GroundTruth has with its current and potential customers
- Responsible for ensuring proper system set up of internal users.
- Provide day to day user support by trouble shooting issues and providing solutions for proper Salesforce usage
- Develop high quality training materials including standard operating procedures, presentations and cheat sheets for all users across various functions
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Assist in testing new Salesforce functionality
- Additional job duties as assigned.
- Analyze and maintain salesforce security, in terms of ensuring Profiles Permission Sets have the right permissions provided
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Provide support to end users to resolve any salesforce related issues.
Mandatory Salesforce certification
- 1-3 years of experience in Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.