A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role: Engineering Manager (Advertising Attribution Systems)
Location: Gurgaon, India / Remote
About the advertising attribution systems team
The advertising attribution systems team is responsible for the streaming and batch data processes that associate and infer causality between advertising exposure data and advertising campaign target actions such as click-throughs, landing page views, and real-world visits. We rely heavily on AWS using Kinesis streams a variety of big data technologies including Athena, EMR, Spark, Lambda, and Fargate.
- Proactively work to develop the skills and behaviors of each team member, coaching and mentoring them toward success in their tasks and careers
- Collaborate with management, stakeholders, and the team to evaluate, plan, and deliver projects involving advertising software systems, components, and features
- Promote transparency regarding the team’s activities across the organization through documentation, structured processes, and effective communications
- Facilitate the team’s learning, growth, and maturity in their agile practices
- Lead by example writing production-ready front-end and backend-code with a continuous delivery & deployment pipeline on AWS
- Support employees by having regular 1:1 conversation, providing feedback, planning for and conducting quarterly reviews, scheduling time-off, facilitating training, providing recognition, and managing any personal or performance issues
- Detail Oriented- The little things matter
- Adaptable and able to pivot to meet demands and carry out expectations
- Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
- Able to work under strict deadlines and be able to prioritize a heavy workload
- A team-player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out when/where needed
- Self-Sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Respectful- We treat each other with respect and assume the best of one another
- Masters Degree/ Btech with 8+ years experience in technology
- The following skills/certifications: Python, SQL, AWS
- Additional nice to have skills/certifications: Athena, Lambda, EMR, Spark, Glue, Step Functions, Hadoop, Kinesis, Orc, Parquet, Perl, Awk, Redshift
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.