A bit about us
GroundTruth is a leading media platform company powered by real-world behaviors. Brands, agencies, small businesses, and non-profits trust GroundTruth to generate real business results. GroundTruth’s suite of geo-contextual display and video advertising products and services are available at scale through their self-serve omnichannel advertising platform, managed services, and industry reseller partnerships. GroundTruth’s marketing platform is powered by a unique data set called “visitation data’' accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC).
Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about Analytics team
Analytics team provides analytical support to multiple stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Business development, Ad operations) by developing scalable analytical solutions, identifying problems, coming up with KPIs and monitor those to measure impact/success of product improvements/changes and streamlining processes.
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will enable you to work with large data sets, expose you to cutting edge analytical techniques, work with latest AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, s3, Athena, and gain experience in the usage of location data to drive businesses. Working in a dynamic start up environment will give you significant opportunities for growth within the organization.
A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and developing a deep understanding of human behavior in the real world. They would also have excellent communication skills, be able to synthesize and present complex information and be a fast learner.
• Define proper measurable metrics/variables for analysing a business problem and provide actionable
• Own a work stream completely, come up with interesting findings from data on your own
• Frame out various hypotheses to solve root cause analysis problem
• Put tested hypothesis together to present a story/analysis to larger group/stakeholders
• Identify problems within an area and find solutions to it
Technical Skills (Must have)
• 4 year B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related fields
• 4+ to 6+ years of experience in working with data and conducting statistical and/or numerical analysis
• Ability to write SQL code
• Scripting/automation using R/ python
• Strong understanding of statistics
• Hands on experience in data visualization tool like Looker/Tableau/Quicksight
Other Skills (Must have)
• Strong understanding of patterns/trends and draw insights from those
• Ability to tell a good story and support it with numbers and visuals
• Strong hold of handling instances that require root cause analysis/investigatory analysis
• Be willing and able to quickly learn about new businesses, database technologies and analysis techniques
• Go out of your way to help team members enhance technical skills
• Strong oral and written communication
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have)
• Experience working with large datasets
• Experience with AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, S3, Athena, Boto3)
• Basic understanding of machine learning concepts
• Experience in geo-spatial analysis with POSTGIS, QGIS
- Parental leave- Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible Time Offs (Earned Leaves, Sick Leaves, Birthday leave & Company Holidays)
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- Health coverage cover for any hospitalization. Covers both nuclear family and parents
- Covid home quarantine cover
- Tele-med that offers discounts on health checkups and medicines
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Childcare Expenses and reimbursements
- Employee assistance programs
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement (Mobile Subsidy program)
- Internet reimbursement
- Home office set up
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme offering different tax saving options such as VPF and employee and employer contribution up to 12% basic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.