A bit about us
Established in 1993, WeatherBug is a popular weather site and mobile app providing hyperlocal, live weather data and proactive alerting to consumer users. With over 15 million unique users per month, across all platforms, WeatherBug’s vision is to provide environmental intelligence for all aspects of people’s lives. The WeatherBug app is a top-rated weather app in the app stores. In 2019, WeatherBug was named the best weather app by MediaPost’s Appy Awards. WeatherBug is owned and operated by GroundTruth, the leading global location technology platform. Learn more: www.weatherbug.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Senior Product Manager
Remote US | Product & Technology
A bit about you
You are an experienced professional with 5+ years of product management experience.
In this role, you’ll be a senior contributor expected to successfully execute solutions within a suite of products and then execute them with an engineering team.
- Build, measure, and improve a suite of proprietary products, powering internal platform
- Determine solutions to difficult or complex problems and manage large product projects
- Independently perform a full range of responsibilities with limited direction from manager.
- Demonstrate strategic behavior to influence others on the PM team.
- Write clear, concise product requirement docs including user stories
- Coordinate with product marketing on go-to-market strategies for new products or features.
- Manage and track KPIs pre and post project
- Able to own a product/feature and manage its lifecycle
- A subject matter expert who puts theory into practice
- Experienced in or curious about the advertising industry
- Able to guide a engineering squad to an outcome on schedule
- Comfortable engaging with teammates of various levels
- Detail oriented and organized
- A good writer and clear communicator
- A team player who collaborates and shares with fellow product managers
- 5+ years of professional experience within Product Management
- Proficiency with project management software and basic word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience and/or a keen interest in the weather landscape
- Demonstrated experience in working with B2C (business-to-consumer) products
The salary range for this position will be USD$150,000 – $170,000. The base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Our compensation package also includes a comprehensive benefits platform offering and a company bonus.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.