A bit about us
GroundTruth is a leading media platform company powered by real-world behaviors. Brands, agencies, small businesses, and non-profits trust GroundTruth to generate real business results. GroundTruth’s suite of geo-contextual display and video advertising products and services are available at scale through their self-serve omnichannel advertising platform, managed services, and industry reseller partnerships. GroundTruth’s marketing platform is powered by a unique data set called “visitation data’' accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC).
Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Fully competent and productive professional contributor who applies acquired job skills, policies, and procedures to complete substantive assignments/projects/tasks of moderate scope and complexity. Works independently with general supervision; exercises judgment within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action. They might provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and/or support employees.
- With guidance, update and create documentation as needed for new and existing solutions.
- With guidance, update and create design diagrams as needed for new and existing solutions.
- Develop production-ready code to meet scope of requirements.
- Participate in code-reviews with comments to improve code quality, stability, and maintainability.
- Create and maintain unit and integration testing solutions. Be able to run your code in lower environments.
- Deploy your solutions across multiple environments and platforms, and with guidance deploy to production.
- Teardown your solutions across multiple environments and platforms.
- Provide operational support of your deployed code.
- Determine issues within your areas of expertise.
- Work with teams across the engineering organization to understand and incorporate client requirements into final solutions.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience OR 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET core, .NET
- 3+ years of experience in AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch)
- 1+ years (CFN, APIGateway, DDB, IAM, SNS)
- 3+ years of experience in CICD tools (Source Control, Build, Deploy)
- 1+ years (GitHub, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps deployments
- Ability to troubleshoot moderate to high complexity problems
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams within engineering to foster solutions
- Ability to take a given task and execute a solution
Would be great if you have:
- Experience, in general, in the weather industry
- Knowledge of the advertising industry
- Experience with CICD tools, specifically GitHub, Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Experience with AWS Products, specifically CloudFormation, DynamoDB, SNS, APIGateway, Route53
- Experience working with formats like TXT, CSV, MARKDOWN, JSON, YAML, GeoJSON, WKT
- Parental leave- Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible Time Offs (Earned Leaves, Sick Leaves, Birthday leave & Company Holidays)
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- Health coverage cover for any hospitalization. Covers both nuclear family and parents
- Covid home quarantine cover
- Tele-med that offers discounts on health checkups and medicines
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Childcare Expenses and reimbursements
- Employee assistance programs
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement (Mobile Subsidy program)
- Internet reimbursement
- Home office set up
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme offering different tax saving options such as VPF and employee and employer contribution up to 12% basic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.