A bit about us
GroundTruth is a media company that turns real-world behavior into marketing that delivers real business results. Using observed real-world consumer behavior, like location and purchase data, it creates targeted advertising campaigns across all screens for advertisers. GroundTruth then measures how consumers respond to the campaigns – including if they physically show up to a location or website – to understand the real business results generated by a brand's advertising. GroundTruth’s proprietary Location, Place, and Visitation data sets are accredited by the Media Ratings Council and trusted by thousands of brands and their agencies.
Learn more at GroundTruth.com.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Associate Account Manager
New York, NY | Account Management
A bit about you
Associate Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of pre-sale support to our Sales team, as well as assist the Account Manager with post-sale support. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the location industry. The Associate Account Manager will report to the Team Lead.
- Prioritize and complete request for proposals (RFPs) within designated pod.
- Utilize campaign data analytics and insights to assist the Account Manager with creating post-sale recommendations and optimization opportunities.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of GroundTruth product and capabilities, translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Responsible for all procedures related to setting up and executing successful campaigns – working with Account Executives, Account Managers and Ad Operations to schedule creative, execute revisions, ensure campaigns delivery and meet client-specified KPIs.
- Responsible for aggregating research and/or reporting data throughout the client engagement.
- Problem solver – Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions
- Organized – Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- Analytical thinker: Digest data, make conclusions and recommendations
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help when neede
- Technical Aptitude – Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented–-the little things matter
- Self-sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Respectful–-we treat each other with respect and assume the best of one another
- Not afraid to have fun!
- A Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of experience in a similar field: ad tech, customer success, project management
- 1+ years digital and/or mobile media experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Passionate about the mobile advertising space, ensuring world-class customer service.
- Remote-first philosophy, subject to each manager’s discretion depending on the needs of the role
- Flexible vacation
- Daily lunch credit when working in-office
- Fully stocked snacks and beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Fully-paid medical premiums for employees
- Generous parental leave
- Active DEIB Committee with regular initiatives
- Inclusion Academy seminars
- Wellness and gym reimbursement
- Family and pet expense reimbursement
- Education and coaching reimbursement program
- Option for mobile phone reimbursement or separate company phone
- Equity analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.