A bit about us
GroundTruth is a media company that turns real-world behavior into marketing that delivers real business results. Using observed real-world consumer behavior, like location and purchase data, it creates targeted advertising campaigns across all screens for advertisers. GroundTruth then measures how consumers respond to the campaigns – including if they physically show up to a location or website – to understand the real business results generated by a brand's advertising.
Learn more at GroundTruth.com.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Gurugram, India
This is a senior level engineering role where the candidate would be a part of Engineering team distributed in the US and India.
- Increase velocity of engineering teams by creating/deploying new stacks, services, and automations
- Work on projects to improve tooling, efficiency, and standardize/automate approaches (DRY) for commonly-used stacks/services
- Manage user access to services/systems via tools such as AWS IAM, terraform, and saltstack
- Participate in on-call rotation to handle critical and/or service-impacting issues
- Seek pragmatic opportunities to improve our infrastructure, processes, and operational activities
This is our ideal wish list, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- A team player
- An independent worker
- Security focused: looking towards best practices such as the principle of least privilege in all tasks
- A believer in documentation
- A strong communicator
- A maker mindset
- At least 5 yrs of work experience in a DevOps roles supporting Engineering teams
- At least 7 years of experience working for a geographically distributed company
- At least 6 years of experience working with multiple AWS technologies including IAM, EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, EMR, Glue, or similar
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and integration along with container and other microservice-related technologies
- Proficiency with Github, Github Actions, AWS CLI, and troubleshooting web services and distributed systems
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Bash/Shell, Go, Terraform (or other IaC tools)
- Parental leave- Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible Time Offs (Earned Leaves, Sick Leaves, Birthday leave, Bereavement leave & Company Holidays)
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- Health cover for any hospitalization. Covers both nuclear family and parents
- Covid home quarantine cover
- Tele-med for free doctor consultation, discounts on health checkups and medicines
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Childcare Expenses and reimbursements
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Education reimbursement program
- Skill development program
- Cell phone reimbursement (Mobile Subsidy program)
- Internet reimbursement
- Birthday treat reimbursement
- Home office set up
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme offering different tax saving options such as VPF and employee and employer contribution up to 12% Basic
- Creche reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- NPS employer match
- Meal card for tax benefit
- Special benefits on salary account
- New joiner relocation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us. For jobs in North America, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For jobs in India, contact email@example.com.