A bit about us
GroundTruth is a media company that turns real-world behavior into marketing that delivers real business results. Using observed real-world consumer behavior, like location and purchase data, it creates targeted advertising campaigns across all screens for advertisers. GroundTruth then measures how consumers respond to the campaigns – including if they physically show up to a location or website – to understand the real business results generated by a brand's advertising.
Learn more at GroundTruth.com.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
New York, NY or Remote (US) | Marketing
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate B2B storyteller with strong social media and content development skills and a familiarity with SEO best practices. This person will help develop engaging corporate marketing content that articulates GroundTruth’s mission and value to customers. You have a history of managing successful social media programs across all major platforms. This person is a master at creating content that turns heads and generates intrigue. The ideal candidate is also data driven, uses insights to steer content development, and is goal-oriented.
You like to work across different teams, including technology, product, and sales. Preferably, you have a basic understanding of advertising. The ideal candidate also has experience writing and contributing to various forms of content, such as social media and blog posts, SEO content, and research.
You’re a LinkedIn wiz that can get attention with the content you produce. You get excited about introducing new technology solutions to the market. You can manage and contribute to multiple projects while working in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment. You have a knack for simplifying complicated, technical concepts for various types of audiences. You are a team player but can also work independently. You aren’t afraid to ask questions and are willing to contribute where and when needed.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications.
- Proactively work with GroundTruth Teams to identify and craft company success stories, news, and research insights that appeal to customers, partners, and the press.
- Manage and monitor social media channels and website content for opportunities to engage with customers, press, and employees.
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to create and distribute relevant communications, including topic areas that fall within product and corporate performance.
- Partner with the GroundTruth Insights Team to develop and publish data-focused content across social media and our corporate website.
- Work closely with agency resources to provide support for PR programs such as award submissions, blog content, and SEO programs.
- Help grow and evolve GroundTruth’s content program by tracking and reporting on related quarterly metrics to guide the expansion and evolution of the program.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to develop and curate content for company newsletters, events, webinars, and corporate web pages, including the company blog.
- Prioritize and manage projects, as well as interact with department leaders to help ensure overall success.
- Provide content counsel and support to internal clients while managing internal stakeholders’ expectations.
- Support go-to-market product and corporate programs.
- Able to collaborate and be the point of contact with other business functions across the company to help identify news themes that promote the company’s leadership
- Flexible to ongoing change and willing to take on new challenges, and comfortable with trying and testing new concepts
- Self-motivated, proactive, efficient multi-tasker with a good sense of humor
- Demonstrates ownership, professionalism, and people skills
- Willing to contribute at all levels – ideation, planning, and execution
- Open to feedback and have a voice in all parts of the Corporate Communications/ Content programs
This is our ideal wish list, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. So, if you meet most of the criteria below and are excited about the opportunity, and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in B2B or technology-related social media and content experience; agency experience a plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (writing samples required); ability to write, edit, publish content, and implement stakeholder feedback
- Familiarity with AP Style guide and experience writing B2B related content; B2C industry knowledge a plus
- Hubspot, Asana, WORDPRESS, or Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in commonly used content development tools such as Microsoft Office applications and Google applications
- A strong attention to detail and well-versed in corporate and creative writing styles
- Experience with Google Analytics, and social media measurement/ listening tools a plus
- Understanding of the digital, mobile, programmatic and ad ecosystem
- Remote-first philosophy, subject to each manager’s discretion depending on the needs of the role
- Flexible vacation
- Daily lunch credit when working in-office
- Fully stocked snacks and beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Fully-paid medical premiums for employees
- Generous parental leave
- Active DEIB Committee with regular initiatives
- Inclusion Academy seminars
- Wellness and gym reimbursement
- Family and pet expense reimbursement
- Education and coaching reimbursement program
- Option for mobile phone reimbursement or separate company phone
- Equity analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us. For jobs in North America, contact email@example.com. For jobs in India, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.