A bit about us
GroundTruth is a media company that turns real-world behavior into marketing that delivers real business results. Using observed real-world consumer behavior, like location and purchase data, it creates targeted advertising campaigns across all screens for advertisers. GroundTruth then measures how consumers respond to the campaigns – including if they physically show up to a location or website – to understand the real business results generated by a brand's advertising.
Learn more at GroundTruth.com.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about you
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will run marketing campaigns for products, services, or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will manage and oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including interpreting Insertion Orders, testing and implementing creative, securing supply, and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary ad serving platform, GroundTruth Ads Manager.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization, incremental opportunities, and provide insights to the team.
- Manage and own all aspects of campaign execution to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Work directly with third-party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, and internal teams on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Monitor discrepancies to ensure third-party tracking is accurately implemented and reconcile campaigns each month for billing.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Ad Operations team in specific areas of expertise.
- Complete detailed quality assurance reviews on campaign setups and updates.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail, and a positive drive for results.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up-to-date with the industry.
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance-driven in a fast-paced team environment
- 2 to 3 years working experience in digital ad operations or relevant fields – advertising platforms, online publishers, ad networks, digital agencies, etc.
- Willing to work in night shift 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST (EST time zone)
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with ad server technologies and/or Server-Side Platforms (SSP) / Demand-Side Platforms (DSP)
- Experience with Measurement and Viewability
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as internet browser, Web Developer Tools.
What we offer:
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Parental leave- Maternity and Paternity
- Night Shift Allowance
- Flexible Time Offs (Earned Leaves, Sick Leaves, Birthday leave, Bereavement leave & Company Holidays)
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- Health cover for any hospitalization. Covers both nuclear family and parents
- Covid home quarantine cover
- Tele-med for free doctor consultation, discounts on health checkups and medicines
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Childcare Expenses and reimbursements
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Education reimbursement program
- Skill development program
- Cell phone reimbursement (Mobile Subsidy program)
- Internet reimbursement
- Birthday treat reimbursement
- Home office set up
- Employee Provident Fund Scheme offering different tax saving options such as VPF and employee and employer contribution up to 12% Basic
- Creche reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- NPS employer match
- Meal card for tax benefit
- Special benefits on salary account
- New joiner relocation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us. For jobs in North America, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For jobs in India, contact email@example.com.