Role: Hiring Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a QA lead, plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies. Work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability. They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
• Lead overall quality management system of large geo-data creation operations
• Manage a team of quality analyst and engineers and provide feedback to operations.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in- house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Proactively analyze error trends and recommend preventive and corrective action.
• Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from defined processes.
• Update daily, weekly or monthly reports of work done by Team
• Audit processes to identify likely error chances.
• Identify below threshold quality records of projects/individuals records and recommend and take appropriate steps to bring them above the threshold.
• Communicate with different stakeholders globally.
• Recommend features and requirements for enhancing QA/QC modules in production systems.
• B.Tech / MCA
• 8+ years of work experience
• SQL-DB and Excel skills
• Statistical and data analytics skill
• Certification are added on advantage (Six Sigma, Quality Improvement Associate, knowledge of tools, concepts of QA).
• At least 5-year experience in QA/QC function in Geospatial project.
• Team management skills.
• Leadership skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a highly demanding and results oriented team environment
How you can impress us:
• Experience in Geospatial project
• Knowledge of Blueprints
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.