GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We’re looking for someone to join our Apps team as a backend for our web applications, written in Python or Go, communicating with a wide variety of datastores and APIs. Some of them are client-facing, some are internal.
We’re currently in the process of migrating our applications to a new CI/CD pipeline and a new monitoring platform to tackle the scaling of our rapidly growing userbase.
- Participate in software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture and coding standards.
- Implement new web applications for internal and external use.
- Review and comprehend technical requirements.
- Contribute to project milestones by avoiding and solving complex technical problems through understanding the dependencies of a platform.
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements.
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities.
- Bring productivity, quality and competitive advantage to SW development by solving problems in component/product level.
- Participate in operator meetings and receive their product roadmaps.
- Communicate problems.
- Understand best practices in each platform and ensure the application adheres to each platform’s best practices.
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical ability to master cutting through to the heart of a situation and ensuring the right results in time.
- Independent way of working and believe that an open, honest dialogue ensures the best results.
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- And understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- 1+ years of Python experience in a work setting.
- Solid data structures & algorithm foundations.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
How you can impress us:
- Have successfully worked on scalable Rest/GraphQL APIs according to best practices.
- 1+ year of Go experience in a work setting.
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2/Lambda/S3).
- Full-stack (HTML, CSS, React, AngularJS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status