People Operations | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As we continue to build out a Global People Operations team, we are looking to bring on an experienced HR Generalist who will serve as the key player in managing day-to-day HR operations.
You will be responsible for providing HR support for 200+ employees while assisting in developing, implementing, and maintaining Human Resources’ policies, procedures, and employee records in accordance with company and legal requirements. The HR Generalist will report directly to the HR Business Partner.
This is not your typical HR role as you will be joining a team and company where creativity and innovation is both fostered and welcomed!
- Manage and maintain all facets of the onboarding cycle for all US offices ensuring timely processing and compliance: New Hire paperwork, HRIS processing and management, administering I-9 & E-Verify and Payroll coordination. *(some assistance needed at the International level).
- Manage and maintain the offboarding cycle for all voluntary terminations by preparing all paperwork and assisting with exit interviews for all US offices *(some assistance needed at the International level).
- Manage and maintain all employee changes by processing all required paperwork and ensuring employee records are updated both within the HRIS and file system.
- Maintain all employee files by performing quarterly audits to ensure proper document retention and compliance.
- Enforce policies and assist with ensuring they are carried out while generating ideas for greater efficiency and success.
- Partner with HRBP to prepare and analyze Employee Satisfaction Survey in order to develop strategic recommendations for Executive leadership.
- Assist HRBP with Performance Management for all US New Hires by administering 30/60/90 check-ins.
- Assist with brainstorming and carrying out company Wellness events.
- Assist Marketing with ensuring the company newsletter is updated on a weekly basis.
- Detail Oriented- The little things matter
- Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
- A Team-player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out when/where needed
- Self-Sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Respectful- We treat each other with respect and assume the best of one another
- Not afraid to have fun!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another related field
- A minimum of 2 years HR Generalist experience preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of HR Best practices, policies, procedures, and compliance
- HRIS experience is a must (ADP is a plus)
- Google Suite experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.