Product Manager – Publisher and Data Supply
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development and foster a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company you would like to join please review the job description below.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of features for Supply and Publisher solutions. You must be excited about building and shipping products, enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed, and write great product specs and turn them into real plans. GroundTruth Product Managers must own the vision, build strong relationships across the company and externally, and meet if not exceed expectations
- Develop products that provide an end to end solution for mobile app developers
- Work with business stakeholders and engineering teams to scope product requirements & features
- Write product specifications, user stories, and release checklists
- Prioritize engineering teams work and manage the backlog of features
- Create and maintain roadmap and milestones
- Work with engineering team to estimate, implement, and build features
- Partner with marketing, business development, developer relations and other cross-functional teams to define commercial features
- Ensure we continually ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace
- Communicate functionality and incorporate customer feedback
- Partner with the engineering team to set priorities and develop roadmaps
- Track and analyze key data quality and coverage metrics
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in our company’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technically Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Experience: 5-7 years in a data-intensive role, preferably in a product management capacity but could be engineering, data science or analytics
- Mobile industry experience, preferable mobile or location based marketing, and understand issues such as fraud and viewability
- Strong technical proficiency: you should understand the basics of SDK’s, REST API’s, Mobile Operating Systems and sensor capabilities
- Organizational skills: you enjoy managing multiple work streams in parallel to achieve targeted release dates
- Growth mindset: you have a passion for learning and mastering new subject material
- Communication skills: you intuitively understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders with different motivations
How you can impress us:
- Familiarity with location datasets
- Knowledge of mobile app ecosystem and what adds value to a publisher
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.