Software Engineer Intern in Test
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Review product requirements and design documents to create appropriate test plans and test cases.
- Perform manual testing.
- Participate in test automation and development.
- Report overall quality status timely and effectively.
- Closely work with Software Developers and Product Managers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Work collaboratively with the broader QA team on all aspects of project planning, execution, issue resolution.
- Completed or are in the process of completing BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity in a major programming language such as C/C++, Java, and Python.
- Previous experience with Linux.
- A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- A strong understanding of testing concepts including white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Professional and positive communication skills.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.