National Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Reporting directly to the SVP North America Sales, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and scheduling support to the North America sales leadership team. This position is based in our New York City HQ and requires excellent time and project management skills, and an ability to understand and adapt to business needs. An advanced proficiency level of administrative skills including communication and computing is required.
- Complete all administrative tasks for SVP North American Sales including managing extremely active calendar.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures schedule is followed and respected.
- Coordinate and plan smaller scale client meetings, dinners, lunches, outings, and team building activities with regional sales leadership.
- Partner with lead support from Marketing team for larger scale events.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of sales team meetings and off-sites.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational, or client implications.
- Assist with project management for large RFP responses in partnership with regional sales leadership.
- Maintain monthly sales engagement tracker to ensure engagement with every account.
- Assist with sales training scheduling and reports.
- Perform ad-hoc sales tasks, as necessary.
- A highly-proficient and ethical administrative professional comfortable with confidential and sensitive information.
- Adaptable and flexible with top-notch communication and organizational skills.
- Capable of pivoting quickly to meet changing needs and priorities.
- Interested in learning and developing in a sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Up to 2 years experience of administrative support.
- Proven expertise in standard MS office software, video conferencing technology and scheduling and collaboration tools (including Outlook and Google docs).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.